- I volunteer 90% of my free time. I'd rather dye my hair than wear a wig in a show. Anything else?
- In the old days I used to read and do needlework. Nowadays I do lots of bookkeeping.
- I left the corporate world to raise my boys. Now I work part-time and am Footltie's Treasurer.
- Theater Experience::
- Alma Hix in Music Man and Sr. Berthe in Sound of Music @ Beef and Boards Dinner Theatre
Trix in The Drowsy Chaperone @ Civic
Anna in The King and I @ Footlite Musicals
Dolly Levi in Hello Dolly @ Ricks-Weil, Footlite and CCP
Wicked Witch/Miss Gulch in The Wizard of Oz @ Civic Theatre & MSP many, many times.
Fastrada in Pippin @ Wayne Township Community Theater
Lita Encore in Ruthless, the Musical! @ Epilogue Players
Mother Superior in Nunsense @ CCP
Arlene MacNalley in Baby @ Footlite Musicals
“Side By Side By Sondheim” @ Footlite Musicals
Queen in “Cinderella” @ Carmel Community Players
Elsa Schraeder in “The Sound of Music” @ Footlite Musicals
Maggie Jones in“42nd Street” @ Footlite Musicals
Godspell” @ The Artist’s Studio and CCP
Martha in “Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf” @ CCP
“Sugar Babies” @ Footlite Musicals
Narrator Trio in “Joseph..Dreamcoat @ CCP
Mame Dennis in “Mame” @ CCP
Mrs. Webb in “Our Town” @ Ind. Civic Theatre
Abby Brewster in “Arsenic and Old Lace” @ CCP
Gussie Carnegie in “Merrily We Roll Along” @ Footlite Musicals
Stepmother in “Cinderella” @ Footlite Musicals
Marian Paroo in “The Music Man” @ HCT
and many, many ensemble and cameo roles
- Production Experience::
- Director of Little Women, the Musical @ CCP and Seussical @ Footlite
Producer Aida @ Footlite
Producer: Anything Goes, Barefoot in the Park, The Carmel International ARts Festival, St. Vincent's Living Nativity, Young Performer's Showcase
Director/Producer: The Sound of Music and Once Upon A Mattress and Fiddler on the Roof
- Technical Experience::
- I do hand sewing and am not afraid to crawl through closets, so I've aided the costumer on most shows I've been in.
- Commercial Experience::
- Some local stuff.
- Misc. Talents::
- I can multi-task. Once I had my mother on the main phone, my office on the cell, a salesman at the door, five small boys all asking me questions and a cat that was trying to escape into the street. I completed all the jobs and the before I closed the door on the salesman he said "Lady, I've never seen anyone do so many things at the sames time". I told him "Don't mess with a mom."
- Money was an issue in my childhood, so I didn't take any private lessons until I was 16. I started with voice and then piano and finally dance when I was in my 20's. However it is amazing how much you can learn if you pay attention and use the resources in school and in community theater.
- 2006 Encore for Best Cameo. There are no small parts. I have other Encores and Civvy's.
The Sound of Music
Beef and Boards Dinner Theatre
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 11-29-2009 03:19 PM
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 04:50 AM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 5 of 5