- I was born a poor black child.
- Geeky things, fighting, outdoors
- Circus Freak
- Theater Experience::
- Companies I've acted for in alphabetical order: The Alley Theatre, Arden theatre company, Bloomington Playwrights Project, Indiana University, Indiana Memorial Union, Loose Cannon Productions, Rough Magic Productions, Theatre on the Square
- Film Experience::
- Not enough. Cast me in a film!
- Production Experience::
- Hmm, I've been a director, assistant director, producer, production manager, stage manager, ASM, board op, and Artistic Director of my own company. Aside from house management, I don't know what else there is to do.
- Technical Experience::
- Sound design and/or support for over 20 shows for The Alley Theatre, Bloomington Playwrights Project, Heartland Actors' Repertory Theatre, John Waldron Arts Center, Rough Magic Productions, Spotlight Players, Wayne Township Community Theatre, and some independent productions.
Reasonably competent with lighting, set construction, props, costumes . . . the whole ball of wax, and cheaply, too.
- Commercial Experience::
- Industrial training videos for Unext.com, Option Six
- Misc. Talents::
- Dialect coach, voice over work
- Stage Fencing with Eric Bryant
Acting with Bekka Eaton (IU)
Directing with Howard Jensen, Murray McGibbon, Dale McFadden, and Jeff Casazza
Writing with Cornelia Nixon, Allison Umminger (IU)
Self-taught everything else in the school of zero-budget, tight-scheduled guerrilla theatre.
- Um, I was on <i>Jeopardy</i> once.
Brian G. Hartz
Actor, Director, Sound Designer, etc.
"Standing ovations have become far too commonplace. What we need are ovations where the audience members all punch and kick one another." - George Carlin
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 02-19-2010 02:48 PM
- Last Activity
- 01-12-2011 01:47 PM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 13