- I'm short and Loveable, Thats all you need to know!
- Indianapolis, Indiana, Eastside/Getto
- Singing, Designing, scrapbooking
- I am currently unemployed.
- Theater Experience::
- Into the woods/Florinda-
Grease/Doody/-Buck Creek Players-2005
Buck Creek Players-2005
Annie/Boylan Sister/Star-to-be-Scecina Memorial HS-2004
The Wizard of Oz/Jitterbug-Scecina Memorial HS-2003
Fiddler On The Roof/Fruma Sarah-Scecina Memorial HS-2002
Into The Woods/Chorus-Scecina Memorial HS-2001
‘How To Eat Like A Child/Ensemble-Buck Creek Players-1995
- Production Experience::
- Assistant Director for The Complete Works OF William Shakespeare[Abridged] in 2004 at Scecina Memorial High School; Assistant Director for The Diary of Anne Frank in 2003 at Scecina Memorial High School
- Technical Experience::
- worked light board for Godspell Jr. @ BCP 2006, Assistant stage manager for The Spitfire Grill @BCP 2006, worked Crew for Pillow Talk in 2002 and Our Town in 2001 both at Scecina Memorial High School
- Misc. Talents::
- Singing, Working on the dancing part.
- Was member of the Indianapolis Symphonic Choir as a soprano. Also performed with the choir in high school 2000 - 2004. Prior to that I was a member of the Indianapolis Children’s Choir from 1999 – 1995. Vocal range is about 2 ˝ octaves from first soprano to first tenor.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 06-13-2011 05:53 PM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 12