- Born in Hawaii, lived mostly in the sunny South, somehow ended up here.
- Castleton area of Indy
- Goss Acres "The man who can't laugh at himself has lost his best source of humor." --Mark Twain "T
- Attorney at a large downtown law firm
- Theater Experience::
- Was in the "Aggie Players" in College, the theater club at Texas A&M and in a good number of shows there. I did not act again for 25 years until my wife roped me into appearing in a small role in the "Octette Bridge Club" with the Mainstreet Players in Westfield. Then I had another small gig as a reporter and goofy dancing party drunk (type casting) in "The Desk Set" at CCP. Played Lt. Ross in the Mainstreet Players production of "A Few Good Men." "Ken Gorman" in CCP's "Rumors." Played Oz himself at NUMC. Deputy Sheriff John Curtis Butner in The Belfry's production of "Christmas Belles" last fall. Most recently was the goofy xyalphone playing Ed Carmichael in "You Can't Take It With You" at The Belfry.
- Film Experience::
- The street talking husband in Randy DeFord's short, short comedy piece, "Phat." Currently cast as "Charlie" in the pending production of "Goss Acres" by 25 North.
- Commercial Experience::
- I guess I should not forget my one "professional acting" gig. The summer after High School, I was a "gunfighter" at a mock western town in San Antonio.
- I have never taken an acting class in my life.
- My contribution to theater remains (ahem) "unrecognized." Well, I have been twice nominated for an
"I will make it a felony to drink small beer." --William Shakespeare, Henry IV.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 04-25-2009 12:23 PM
- Last Activity
- 06-30-2012 08:39 PM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 4 of 4